Getting my CV
- My CV is maintained using GitHub at github.com/gkthiruvathukal/cv in \(\LaTeX\) format.
- Get the latest release in PDF.
- My CV is is written using the lovely moderncv class. Ok, it’s not perfect, but I still like the idea of
moderncvand hope it continues to evolve.
- For now, I use the Travis-CI continuous integration system to build the CV on each commit. I’m planning to move to GitHub Actions, given some of the bad things that seem to be happening at Travis-CI.
- I update the PDF only on major and minor releases using
git tag. If you absolutely need the latest version (kind of unlikely) then you should pull my code and run
For nerds only…